Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm so literal

I look at everyone's blogs and see lots of creativity. Then there's mine. I just think about the topic. I can be a little too analytical at times. Just got done with the del.ic.io.us information. It really looks like this would be something useful, but it also looks overwhelming. Hopefully, I'll have some time to put into this one to make it work for me. Not sure if I can find that "magic middle." Also, I'm not sure how much I like people reading my comments. Especially people I don't know. So do I want to go so public as blogs and delicious posts, etc.

I do like the fact of having my bookmarks all in one place so I can get them from any computer.

Well, so far in these lessons I've gone from totally stymied, to very frustrated, and now I'm at overwhelmed. Anybody wondering what the next step will be in this "out of box" experience - for me anyway - into Web 2.0 and more? Then stop by next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment